The NEW Kawai K200-ATX4 offers the perfect blend of old-world craftsmanship and 21st-century technology. Its foundation is the beautiful K-200 professional upright piano, which boasts the responsive Millennium III carbon fiber action and a rich, full-bodied tone. By employing the acoustic muting feature, pianists have the flexibility and convenience to play discreetly through headphones. Additional features are accessed through the PianoRemote app. There are 90 digital sounds, such as electric piano, harpsichord, vibes, strings, and more, utilizing Kawai’s advanced sound technology to foster creativity.
Metronome and record functions provide additional versatility. Bluetooth MIDI and audio provide wireless connectivity to other devices. The K-200/ATX4 hybrid is perfect for those who want the traditional sound and feel of an acoustic piano, with the features and variety only found in high-end digital pianos. The Kawai K200-ATX4 delivers exceptional acoustic and digital performance, sure to inspire pianists of any level.
- 45″ K-200 Professional Upright Piano
- SK-EX Rendering Piano Sound Engine with Multi-Channel Sampling
- A modern User Interface, the PianoRemote app for iOS/Android controls operations via your smart device
- Integrated Bluetooth MIDI and Audio wireless technology
- Flexible Virtual Technician Function with 19 Adjustable Parameters
- App based Recorder (SMF/WAV/FLAC/AAC formats)
- 256 Polyphony (max.)