A new standard in digital piano value and performance.
Featuring the Responsive Hammer III keyboard action with 88-key counterweights, stunning SK-EX and EX concert grand piano sounds, and a delivery system developed by audio specialists Onkyo, the piano-focussed CN29 offers best-in-class touch & tone, Bluetooth® connectivity, and built-in lesson and recorder functions within a compact, elegant cabinet.
- Class-leading Responsive Hammer III keyboard action
- Ivory Touch key surfaces, triple sensor, let-off, counterweights
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging sound with 88-key sampling
- Shigeru Kawai SK-EX & Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds
- Amplification & speaker system developed by Onkyo
- Integrated Bluetooth® MIDI wireless technology
- Built-in classical etudes and Alfred lesson books
- Spatial Headphone Sound for enhanced depth and realism
- Cheekblock control panel with high resolution OLED display
- Attractive, modern cabinet available in three wood finishes